the LWD obsession


The little white dress is something that I've been looking for over the past couple of years. It's the one item that's clearly missing from my wardrobe creating that empty space and dark hole where a white floaty swishy dress should be.

In this Malaysian weather, a little white dress can take you anywhere - from the grocery store in flip flops to a weekend shopping spree in sandals to a wedding in metallic heels.

But people often think twice before purchasing a LWD due to poor fabric choices and the easy stain-ability. I thik there should be more linen like fabric choices around, or thick cotton that won't appear sheer in the bright Malaysian sun. (Unless you don't mind people spotting the I♥VS on your orange scanties)

And if you're a klutz like me, a travel sized stain remover works wonders for a quick fix if you happen to get your pretty little dress dirty.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Peace of Wild Things

Knitted together

28