Spring flowers

Today, I feel a little bit like Kiera in this lovely picture.
I'm totally a flower power person but I'm not entirely dainty and nice. I've always had an extreme urge to put on a floral dress and chunky high heels and go out and play in the sun. I knew I was more a spring person altho born in an autumn month!

Floral dresses are owh so fun but lets not get overboard! Pair them with black leggings to ground your look, (or cover unsightly pieces) or add cool and neutral coloured accessories for an edgy look.

Still re-thinking the leggings in our fine Malaysian weather? Well the RM25 dresses at Sg Wang are just wayyyy too short to wear without pants or leggings. So unless you've got em good like Giselse Bundchen I'd really advice on some pants.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Peace of Wild Things

28

Knitted together