paint party

We've been pretty busy over at our home which I will fondly refer to as (BK). Can't think of an appropriate abbreviation for it just yet. Bubbly Kisses? Buns in a Knot? ahh... next time..

While I'm busy making a mess, my mom's packing for her great big European escape. She was last in London when she was in her early twenties. So now at 59, she's all excited to be going back!

My sister has also been busy, dipping her fingers in paint. She was recently commissioned to draw a mural at an office space.


Here she is hard at work


One wall almost done.


And this one's a fun mural for Miss Sheena's bedroom. :D
Psst: She's available for hire. Her work I mean. She can jazz up any space you want just buzz for details.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Peace of Wild Things

28

Knitted together