busy bee

I've been sort of a busy bee since the year began. With, first of all work, and you know - life and all that. 

But I've also been tinkering about the house, putting bobs and bits together. I'd very much like to DIY some things for my upcoming wedding and I suppose this gives me a good way to spend my evenings at home aside from watching all the TV shows I'm currently hooked on. And then there's the Golden Globes so of course I like HAVE to watch every single movie that's nominated. Right?

Well, many scoffed at the DIY idea cause, you know, I'm quite a bum. But I'm truly enjoying it. And I'm moving along just fine. Here's a sneak peek of what I'm working on.

alphabet stamps

This one's easy peasy. Just a lot of stamping to do. But I probably shouldn't attempt this after 3 cups of coffee! I smudged like an entire column  >.<

And here are the corsages and boutonnieres I'm trying out. It's still a work in progress and I'm still playing with a few different styles but hopefully it'll look great when everything comes together.

first attempt at a paper boutonnieres 

 fabric corsage

Hoping I'll have more to share as THE DAY approaches. Till then... craft on!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

28

The Peace of Wild Things

Tuesday's Threes