Music Monday: Cat Power

HellooooMonday!

The melodic reigns of "Ruin" stirred my morning reverie and I just knew I had to do a Cat Power tribute for Music Monday.

Charlyn Marie Marshall aka Chan Marshall or better known as Cat Power is an indie rock/folk rock/alternative rock singer songwriter who has been around for 20 odd years and I think she's pretty amazing!

She's an actress too and if you've seen Wong Kar Wai's 'My Blueberry Nights', you would have spotted her!



This song almost made it to my wedding playlist but my husband would have rolled his eyes and said "emoooooooo".... but anyway, here's Cat Power doing a beautiful cover of "Sea of Love"



And here's one where she covers "Wonderwall"




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

28

The Peace of Wild Things

Tuesday's Threes