Music Monday: Wilson Phillips



I just watched 'Bridesmaids' and I absolutely loved it! Hold On was one of the songs in the movie and they even got the real Wilson Phillips trio to appear in a cameo and perform in there!

Wilson Phillips is an American vocal group that consist of the two Wilson sisters Carnie Wilson and Wendy Wilson and their friend Chynna Phillips. They were actually the best-selling female group in 1990!

An awesome fact found in Wiki is that the Wilsons are the daughters of Brian Wilson from The Beach Boys while Phillips' parents are from The Mamas & the Papas.

Hold On was probrably the most memorable song from them and I surprised myself when I jumped in and started singing along when it was played in the movie! Gosh the 90s.... I guess there were some good stuff from then. I'm gonna try and unearth a few more gems from that era. :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Peace of Wild Things

Knitted together

28