Music Monday: Kye Kye



Kye Kye is an ambient band composed of the Estonia-born Yagolnikov siblings. Now I don't usually enjoy ambient music but I was intrigued after reading their interview on RelevantMagazine.com

The part that got me was when Tim said, "We always say it's not about creativity, it's about how well you listen. For this new album, we've spent less time actually trying to write songs, and trying to come up with concepts and ideas to write about, and how to best explain what we're experiencing. Instead, we've spent more time with God and getting to know who He is, and what that relationship looks like."

Some of the best songs are taken from the bible and as I stumbled upon Kye Kye's tumblr I saw a post which hopefully opens you up to a whole new outlook about song writing. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

28

The Peace of Wild Things

Tuesday's Threes