Music Monday: Lissie

Growing up in high school, I listened to Metallica and absolutely loved the song, "Nothing Else Matters". And I especially loved the version in the S&M album. We had a Live DVD/VCD version and I probrably watched "Nothing Else Matters" and "Enter Sandman" over and over again! I mean it's an amazing song. The guitar solos are orgasmic and ahh well you get the picture.

So anyways... I've always wanted to do a cover of them too. But it's been done like over fourty times maybe and I think even the Vienna Boys' Choir did a version of that song. But what I haven't really seen is a good female cover. That is... until Lissie. (No offense to Shakira. I'm sure her cover was great too!)

Apparently, Lissie has had her songs appear on Grey's Anatomy, House, The OC, SYTYCD etc. Well, check it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Peace of Wild Things

Knitted together

28