Life

www.postsecret.com

I've been thinking about death a lot lately... I don't mean to sound so morbid on a sunny Sunday afternoon. But I guess that's just one of the things people think about when they're not exactly having the best of times.
I wonder what my last words would be, if i would get the chance to tell people how I feel, or who the last person I hug would be. I know that I'd give my organs away and I know all my books would be well-loved.

But I always wonder if i would have said all i needed to say, or done all that I've needed to do. I know it's something I won't ever know but it just makes me think. A whole lot more than is necessary.

After reading the secret above from PostSecret, it was like a reminder that life's too short for you to be thinking bout death. I should be doing things and not putting them off. I should meet people cause you never know what distance might keep you apart and I should always be grateful for life, cause there's only ONE of that, which The Big Guy has blessed me with.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Peace of Wild Things

28

Knitted together