Tuesday's Threes

In an attempt to be more observant, I'm starting a new Tuesday segment dedicated to the world around me. I'll be observing three things which are interesting and bringing them to life here, so you can imagine with me.

First:

I was having ice-cream today and I realise, people stare when you lick an ice-cream cone. No matter how discreet I was in eating my ice-cream, people were staring! Which of course made me really self-conscious. Determined to enjoy my ice-cream, I said, "...pshaw!" and licked away.

Second:

While waiting for the train, I saw a guy - handsomely dressed, scribbling in a notebook. It wasn't a particularly grand notebook or datebook, just a regular lined notebook with dog-eared edges. Every so often, he'd pause, look far off into the distance and then as if flooded by inspiration, he'd bend over his notebook and write with speed as if he were chasing the words down from his head.

Third:

We've been having grey sky mornings for the past two weeks and when I looked out my window today, a cloud of mist had settled around us and it felt like Cameron Highlands minus the biting cold. It was a pleasant sort of cold weather coupled with a slight drizzle which made getting out of bed not too bad at all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Peace of Wild Things

Knitted together

28