Teenage Dream

I had this really vivid dream that I was at a wedding party and the lights went off. And suddenly the intro to Katy Perry's 'Teenage Dream' came on and my friends and I got out of our seats and started dancing... I think we were doing a Glee improv and we were singing and dancing in synchrony like we'd choreographed the whole thing.

Some people were enjoying it, while the older folks - not so much.

And then the bride and groom walks in dancing to the song too! They were doing the solos and totally nailing it. The groom actually sounded like Darren Criss in my dream.

And then I woke up. Happy. What a great start to my Friday after in incredibly depressing week. There's hope for the weekend after all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Peace of Wild Things

Knitted together

28